Shipping & Delivery
Lunaluka LLC DBA Racer Runners™ LLC, Racer Runners™, and RacerRunners.com, will be commonly referred to as Racer Runners™ throughout this document.
Racer Runners™ will process and ship orders on weekdays (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Properly completed orders submitted prior to 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time will begin processing the same business day. Orders received after 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time will begin processing the next business day*.
*A business day is any day Monday through Friday (excluding all Holidays and Observed days by Racer Runners™).
Holidays / Observed Days Include:
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Independence Day (4th of July)
Halloween (um, boo! We have kids too)
Day after Thanksgiving
Day after Christmas
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Packages ship from our distribution centers in located in the cities of; Aurora, Littleton, and Denver Colorado, usually within 2-3 business days after processing.
Currently, Racer Runners™ can ship packages within the 50 United States. Unfortunately, we cannot ship packages to US Territories, Post Office boxes, or to addresses outside of the USA. Additional Shipping charges and extended delivery times may apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
Racer Runners™ will absolutely ship to our Military using USPS only, through the APO, FPO, and DPO Military mailing systems.
Expedited shipping is not available for military post office addresses. We will take care of our Military as they take care of us. Additional shipping charges may apply and we cannot estimate the time of arrival.
Privacy & Security
Racer Runners™ (Racer Runners.com) values the privacy of our website visitors. We do not sell or share individually identifiable information to any third party outside of Racer Runners™. Period! You will only receive communication from the branded website you purchased or requested information from.
Information collected on this website will be used according to the following guidelines:
1) Racer Runners™ collects individually identifiable information, and other information that can be associated with an identifier. This information is collected to provide information and services to website users, and to allow Racer Runners™ to (i) analyze and monitor consumer and customer activity; (ii) promote and support Racer Runners™ products; and (iii) develop a knowledge base regarding its website users and customers. Do not submit information that you do not want Racer Runners™ to access.
3) We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
4) When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a product or service to you and to communicate with you about those products and services. This may require us to share information with our business partners. For example, if you purchase goods through this website, like any other retailer we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise.
5) When we ask for your personal information, we also give you an option to opt out of additional uses of your personal information for marketing purposes. For example, we may from time to time send you an e-mail message informing you of on-line sales that you may be interested in hearing about. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please click on the appropriate box when providing your personal information. We do not sell or share identifiable information to any third party outside Racer Runners™. You will only receive communication from the branded Website you purchased or requested information from.
6) Racer Runners™ may be required to disclose personal information without prior notice in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, to enforce its contract or property rights, or when otherwise required by law. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with any sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates.
7) To improve the products and services offered, Racer Runners™ may share data collected on Racer Runners™ websites with business partners such as designers, manufacturers and distributors and may furnish data to parties that provide support services for Racer Runners™ websites. Racer Runners™ will share data with business partners and service providers for these purposes only upon terms that prohibit them from making any independent commercial use of individually identifiable information and that prohibit them from sharing the data with third parties or otherwise making it publicly available.
8) Racer Runners™ intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its websites and the confidentiality of collected data. Racer Runners™ cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
9) Racer Runners™ welcomes all visitors to our site, but if you’re under 18, please ask a responsible adult prior to ordering or submitting any information to any Racer Runners™ website.
© 2010-2014 Racer Runners™.
Returns & Replacements
Returns: Racer Runners™ will gladly accept your return of your: UNUSED, merchandise within 30 days of the date of purchase, for a full refund. Please return item in the original packaging, as well as your order’s packing slip or carton content label. Unfortunately we cannot refund your original shipping charge or pay for return shipping.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email when your exchange or return has been processed. A credit should appear on your credit card within two billing cycles.. There are no refunds available for merchandise returned after the 30-day period.
If you suspect a defect on merchandise, the merchandise must be returned for inspection and a determination of eligibility for a refund, exchange, or merchandise credit. Please call Customer Service for further instruction on returning defective merchandise. Customer Service: 720-443-2786.
Replacements: Replacement of your Racer Runners™ will be replaced after you send your Racer Runners™ back to us. All articles sent to the Racer Runners™ become the property of Racer Runners™.
Secure Shopping and Alternative Ordering
We understand that many consumers are concerned about Internet security. Racer Runners™ employs industry-leading technologies to store sensitive information and protect it while in transit over the Internet. We want you to be able to shop online at Racer Runners™ with complete confidence. If for any reason you feel uncomfortable shopping with us online, we invite you to call us and order by phone: 720-443-2786, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. through 6 p.m., Mountain Time.
At this time, we only ship to the 50 United States and Military APO’s. For information regarding our international partners, please call 720-443-2786.
Canceling or Changing Your Order
We are committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, once your order is placed it immediately goes into the fulfillment process and may not be cancelled or changed. If you realize you’ve made a mistake after placing your order, you may return it UNUSED, for an exchange or refund within 30 days of the time of purchase. Please see our exchange and return policy.
We currently accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders through our internet. We can accept cash at our “in person” events or shows.
Tracking Your Order
Once an order is placed, we provide all customers with a tracking number via email when their item(s) ships. This unique number allows you to track your shipment across town or across the country. You will also be able to tell if your item is on schedule, where it is right now, and when it’s out for delivery. Shipping rates will vary based on the “Ship To” destination, the choice of transit, and the weight of the package. If parts of your order are shipped at different times, you will be notified of each shipment and its separate tracking number.
If we ship through UPS and your order has been shipped, we will send you a UPS tracking number. The link in your email will take you to the UPS website to track your order.
Clothing Designs and Building Processes
Racer Runners™ delivers attitude through its original and one of a kind art as we build our Hardwear. Most Racer Runners™ art is done by hand and scanned in for the initiation of the build. Racer Runners™ uses a unique printing technique that gives each article of clothing a slightly different look, making our clothing “one of a kind”.
With this individualized process, some ink, garment and thread colors will vary slightly, but this is what makes us unique and ready to handle any Racing situations.
This website is owned by Racer Runners™, and is provided for informational purposes only. The content presented in this website is protected by copyright law © and is the sole property of Racer Runners™. No logo, graphic, sound, video or text content within this website may be copied or retransmitted without the express written consent of Racer Runners™. The Racer Runners™ logo and words are protected by the United States Government and the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Management and Racers at: Racer Runners™
Now! Let’s get ready to Race!!!